Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Robinznest Episode 2 - Confessions



 Listen to Episode 2 - Confessions by clicking below.

   
   
   
   
   
   

   
Podcast Powered By Podbean

This episode seems to have a couple of knitting confessions!

Off the Needles:
Lamb by Susan B. Anderson


First Confession:
My Ravellennics project, Sheep Run Socks were an epic failure.  Sad, but true.  However, I will not be defeated by the sock.
                    Crystal Socklet - Knitty Spring/Summer 2012
                     Fixation Ankle Sock - Sarah Keller

On the Needles:  I'm still working on the Sothia. This is where the second knitting confession came in!  I have shawl issues!
                      Shipwreck Shawl
                      Cedar Leaf Shawlette
                      Piper's Journey Shawl
                      Silk Moon Crescent Shawlette
                      Duchess of Cambridge Shawl
                      Is there a Color Affection in my future???

I am also working on the Sweetheart Skirt for my little 3 year old granddaughter.

Qued Up :
                     A cardigan for my daughter:  Wispy Cardi by Hannah Fettig
                     Baby gift:  either Flower Cardigan and Hat Set or Circle and Stripes Stroller Blanket,
                        both from Itty Bitty Nursery

On the Farm:
 Check up on the latest happenings with the calf, the chickens and the sheep.  I discuss whether to coat or not to coat the sheep.

A Few of My Favorite Things:
          E Z PDF Reader for my Kindle Fire
          Knitting Row Counter android app

Technique:
The difference between Fair Isle and Intarsia

Contact me at:

 My blog:  robin-robinznest.blogspot.com
email:  Robinznest.knits@gmail.com
                                                            Robinznest on Ravelry


See you next time!



3 comments:

Eileen said...

Thanks for commenting back on my blog. If you look on the date of my post there, you will see it is from August of 2008. So that was 4 years ago. I now knit pretty much every day and my daughters are in public school. :-) I didn't homeschool after all. I did homeschool my son though from 2nd grade through high school. I loved it. Going to listen to your second episode today!

Eileen

lisa said...

ok girl.. you are going to wear those beautiful shawls you knit with love ! LOL
being a Young Grandmother I LOVE wearing mine . esp backwards , showing all the detail of the edging.
perhaps you have large shawls that feel douty (SP).
Knit some narrower like shawlettes.
Sunday my teen dd & I were told by the lady that owns the grocery store that we BOTH looked like Models ! (Made my Day ! )
LOL .. I was wearing simple blk pants with a blk velvet top & One of my Simple shawls (expense yarn ) !
SO , come on.. wear em already !
Lisa ( By the way.. really enjoyed your podcast ..

Blogger Bro said...

Top Usfull Android Applications
Future Pay
I launcher for OS
Voice Change Sound Effect
Tele Plush