Monday, January 29, 2007

A Fun Quiz

Here is a fun quiz posted by Amy on My Heart's Refuge at http://www.osbornz.net/amy/ . If you do this quiz, post it on your blog and leave me a comment so I can come look!
1. What do you normally wear to bed?
Satin gowns
2. What was the last trip you took?
Our trip to Turkey, Greece, and Italy just last November
3. Who did you want to be when you were young? (Famous person, etc.)
I just wanted to be a pastor's wife and a mom!
4. When was the last time you went dancing?
Two weeks ago at my daughter's wedding (first time ever in my life!)
5. What kind of shoes are you wearing right now?
Slip on clogs
6. What pets do you have?
3 yorkies and 1 mutt, 2 outside cats, and 2 horses
7. What is one thing you crave almost everyday?
sugar :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along! :)

Four daughters - oh my! I've been on a Pride & Prejudice kick lately and my dear hubby has sat through all of the various movies. He finally commented that he was glad we had sons instead of daughters! LOL 4 weddings - oh my!

I'm just kidding of course...we'd have been thrilled with whatever the Lord gave us - and we are! :)