Wednesday, February 7, 2007

More Wedding Pictures


Here are a few wedding pictures from Michelle's wedding. I just love this black and white one - I think it looks so classic! My mother-in-law has a black and white picture of her in this same pose on her wedding day! I am definitely getting this one framed.












Here is Brad and MIchelle on their day. This pictures don't even come close in showing how many trees we had set up on the platform. We had over 70 and 40 candlestands. We also had snowflakes hanging everywhere. It was very elegant looking.






















And these are all the dresses I made! Whew! Am I glad to be done with those!

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

WOW! You made those dresses? terrific job!

Special K ~Toni said...

PS- I love the black and white photo also!