Bunnytrails tagged me to do this meme. So here goes:
1. Grab the book closest to you
2. Open it to page 161
3. Find the fifth full sentence
4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you.
6. Tag five people to do this meme.
The book closest to me happens to be "Second Calling, Finding Passion and Purpose for the Rest of Your Life" by Dale Hanson Bourke. However, page 161 is the end of a chapter and there were not five complete sentences. (This kind of stuff stresses me out!) So I am breaking the rules (I'm so sorry) and using page 160 instead. So the 5th full sentence on page 160 of my book is:
"When I'm in my eighties, who will I still be whispering to or sharing my dreams with?"
Isn't that a great question? I was relieved to know that women in their eighties still have dreams! I love that thought!
Okay, I am tagging these five people:
I Should Be Folding Laundry