Things I'm Thankful For Today:
1. That when I listen and obey God, He works! Not a real profound thought I know, but it never ceases to amaze me!
2. For the season of Autumn! I love the crispness and coolness in the air. I love getting out clothes that haven't been worn in months. I love putting up my fall decorations. I love that I feel like cooking and baking again.
3. My husband and I are going to get away for a few days next week. We are going to the mountains and staying in a very cool hotel. I'll post more about it next week.
4. Last Sunday my two married daughters and I spent the afternoon sewing and visiting and it was so nice to just spend that kind of time with them. My sons-in-law and my husband spent the afternoon sighting in their rifles. They had just as good of a time as we did. I love days like that!
5. My church family who are always supportive and loving and hard-working.
6. Evenings when I don't have a meeting or activity to attend. I can just stay home and catch up on housework and sewing and reading.
If you would like to be a part of Thankful Thursday, visit Iris at Sting My Heart.