Saturday, November 28, 2009

Just Checkin' In




So, I haven't had much of a chance to blog these last few days. What with having a mother-in-law, a mother, a brother-in-law, four daughters, two sons-in-law, two grandchildren, one brother, three sisters, three more brother-in-laws, eleven neices and nephews and SIX dogs happening - well, my attention has been elsewhere.

As it should be.

But, I thought I would just check in and let everyone know we have had an awesome holiday weekend and I hope you did too. We totally held our dinner at the church fellowship hall because none of us has a house big enough for all of us.

And I love leftovers.

I'll be back Monday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That picture totally brings back memories of my Thanksgivings as a child. My mom was one of ten children all married and between them with 33 grandchildren.

We totally DID have our meal at my grandmas house. Some in the basement looking just like you all. Some upstairs. We ate in shifts. And I shared my apple pie with one of my cousins. She ate the apples and I ate the pastry.

Such great memories. Just like you are creating with yours.