* Finished up our week away in the mountains. It was sad to leave. I had the most restful week ever - first vacation I have ever taken where I did absolutely nothing.
* Went to church
* Went to the airport to pick up our kids who traveled to Michigan for a wedding.
* Realized that all four of our daughters happen to be four different states this week. Weird.
* Knit two little mice - one for Tyler and one for Ava Claire. I'll share pictures soon.
* Watched some great shows on the History Channel and marveled at the sacrifices made by great men and women all for the sake of this country.
* Cleaned the kitchen in Michelle and Brad's house as they prepare to move into it.
* Ate in a public restaurant after cleaning the kitchen all day. I looked like I had been cleaning all day. My family assured me that in this particular restaurant that is what you are supposed to look like. Great.
* Watered my flowers.
* Went back to work.
* Wondered how many days until I retire.