* Walked a total of 11 miles.
*Weeded my pond garden and cleaned the pond filters.
* Bought a new flat-screen HD tv. It's not a big one because as my husband says "Let's not be greedy" - but it's bigger and nicer than what we had.
* Ate freshly picked corn on the cob and tomatoes for dinner - twice.
* Moved furniture around in the bedrooms. We made our spare room into a "Baby room" with a daybed, trundle, crib and toys.
* Moved my sewing room to the spare room off the garage. Much bigger, better light and I think I'm going to love it.
* Read "Broken on the Back Row" by Sandy Patty. Impressed with the whole restitution process she went through with her pastor and church. No matter what - she has the most beautiful voice. I've been listening to "Another Time Another Place" a lot this weekend.
* Made a carrot cake.
* Watched Boise State come on strong, get behind and then rally during the last 4 minutes of the BSU- Virginia Tech. game. Not sure I have a whole season of football in me if that the the kind of nail biting games we are going to have. GO BOISE!!!!
* Loved on my favorite new little grandboy. And my favorite oldest grandboy. And my favorite grand girl.
* Packed my bags. Yep, I'm gone this week on a business trip. And yes, I'm flying. To lots of places - work related. Will even be flying on September 11 which blows my mind. This is challenging for a couple of reasons. Prayers please!
Join us at Becky's and share what you did this weekend!