Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas

I will be away from my computer for a few days - all of my four darling daughters will be home for Christmas and we are going to have a fun few days! Lots of food, lots of games, and lots of love are on my agenda! I absolutely love Christmas and all the traditions we have in our home. From talent shows, to stockings, to hot chocolate that is chocolate enough to give you a sugar high for 2 months, to treasuring Luke chapter 2, to sharing breakfast at the diner in town where we are the only customers allowed on Christmas morning (because the owners are dear friends and this is always their gift to us), to the Christmas Eve service, and everything in between it is my most special and favorite time! I pray that this Holy Day is just as special to anyone who reads this blog. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: