Friday, December 29, 2006

The Wedding is coming!

Only two weeks from tomorrow and I will have another married daughter and a new son-in-law. It is going to be such a beautiful wedding and I know we will have a wonderful day of memories to share. I am so happy for Brad and Michelle. They grew up together, in fact, Michelle has always told me she would marry Brad someday. They never dated until about a year and a half ago though. Somehow, in her heart she knew God's plan for her. It makes me feel so good to know that God has worked out their lives to be together and they are listening to Him. He is so good!!!! I can't wait to feel His presence in their ceremony and watch as He knits two lives together from this day forward. I have always wondered at what moment in the wedding ceremony does God "seal" their union. Is it the pronouncement, the kiss, the I Do's? When does the magic happen? I love weddings!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Hi! I don't always leave comments, but wanted to leave one this time! This post about your new daughter-in-law is precious and really touched me. I pray every night for my girls, that God will bring them Godly spouses and this story really touched me - how He prepares hearts! Blessings on the wedding by way! 0ur oldest just got married in May and I love being a mother-in-law!