Tuesday, July 10, 2007
10 Things I Love
Karen from Over the Back Yard Fence challenged us to make a list of 10 Things I Love. I told her that the first thing on my list would be HER LIST! It's exactly the list I would write. Except for the one about her milk bottles being delivered. I had no idea milk could still be delivered in bottles - I thought it was at the store in plastic jugs these days!
So even though Karen used all the good ideas :-) I am going to make a list of 10 things that I love. And of course I love my husband and family more than anything. These are besides the obvious!
1. Watching the little Goldfinch's come to eat at the feeder I have by my patio.
2. Walking into my 17 year old daughter's room and over-hearing her pray on the phone with her friend.
3. My 2 cups of coffee I drink every morning on my patio. Every morning.
4. Getting a package of new books in the mail.
5. Freshly washed sheets.
6. How when I sit down, my little dog Josey, comes and waits for me to pick her up.
7. Listening to the children leave the sanctuary for Children's Church.
8. Growing berries in my back yard.
10. When someone asks me, "Are you losing weight?"
Okay, so what 10 things do you love?