Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Michael W. Smith - It's A Wonderful Christmas

mws banner
I got my free cd as promised - what a sweet deal! And I listened to it as I put up Christmas decorations as promised - it was awesome! Michael W. Smith is such a gifted musician. This CD is a delightful addition to my Christmas music library. I especially think it would be great background music for dinnertime or for a party. A lot of the music is instrumental. Christmas Day features Michael with American Idol's Mandisa - and it is a song I keep hitting the repeat button for! There is only one classic Christmas song on the album - the rest is new - or at least new to me :)
If you are in the market for some new Christmas music this year, I would put this one on the top of your list.

1 comment:

gail@more than a song said...

I agree totally with everything you said! Have listened to mine several times and will put it on again and maybe it'll help me actually finish the decorating. :)