Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Josey's eyes

This is how dry my brain is - I am going to blog about my sweet dog Josey's eyes. Sorry.

But Becky saw this picture of Josey in a previous post.



And she asked if her eyes are really that green. And I would have to say no - it's her tinted contact lenses that make her eyes look like that.

But I would be totally lying. Which I don't do.

So the truth is this. It seems that Yorkie dogs with silky coats when photographed have green eyes. If they had course hair their eyes would look gold in pictures. This really seems to hold true. I know. The tinted contact lenses make more sense. However, if you ask any Yorkie breeder - that is what they will tell you. And I don't know if it holds true for all dogs or just Yorkies. Josey does have nice silky hair and big brown eyes that only look possessed in pictures. She doesn't really look evil in person. That would be scary.

So there you go. Some totally useless information you can impress your guests with at your next dinner party.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Share with us from the wisdom of Jeannie McCullough!

How do you feel about the new leader where you work?

Unknown said...

Wow! And I thought I knew everything :)

That is hilarious, the contact lenses. And Josey does not look evil at all poor baby. She just looks like a sweet dog with the most striking green eyes.