Friday, November 14, 2008
Friday Fave 5
It's time for Friday Fave 5! If you would like to be a part go visit Susanna at Living to Tell the Story - we would love to have you join us.
This week my 5 favorite things were:
1. My friends, real-life and bloggy, who have prayed for and encouraged me as I work through accepting something difficult to accept. sigh. God does stretch us sometimes, and sometimes its beyond what we ever thought we could do. And as I wrestle and argue with Him, He just patiently waits for me to be still - and know that He is God. I'm not still yet. But I'm "stiller" than I was before.
2. Celestial Seasonings tea. I have been enjoying a cup of tea each evening this week and it has been so comforting. I especially like the Raspberry Zinger!
3. Having lunch with my college girl. She attends the college I work at and it provides opportunities for the two of us to just spend time together. What a sweet and special thing.
4. I had three evenings this week with absolutely nothing planned in them. That's a rare thing at my house. And I relished every single moment of them. I don't know if everyone enjoys just being home - but I sure do!
5. These guys - they just melt my heart.
A grandson and a granddaughter - God has blessed me so.