* Hosted one of my daughter's friends from college. She, her husband and two kids were traveling through and needed a place to stay for the night and we were happy to accommodate them.
* Worked Saturday - another testing day at the university I work at. It made for a very long day.
* Enjoyed dinner at a Mexican restaurant with my husband and daughter. Chicken taquito's are the best!
* Found a new walking route. It's a bit longer with much more incline. I felt it.
* Enjoyed a family Sunday dinner after church on the patio.
* Attended a campmeeting service Sunday night at the big church in our area.
* Finished writing a long over-due article.
* Got my certificate of completion for the Fiction That Sells course I took from the Christian Writer's Guild. Fantastic course.
* Got in just a short bit of knitting time.
What about you? What did you do this weekend? Click here and share!