* Hemmed three pairs of jeans, one pair of slacks and a blouse - all for my daughters.
* Walked a total of 9 1/2 miles - 3 miles on Friday, 3 miles on Saturday and 3 1/2 miles on Sunday! I impressed myself.
* Made more salsa - a favorite summertime menu item.
* Moved Jess into her dorm. With our four daughters, I calculate we have done this 12 times now. We are pro's. It seemed easy this time. We only have one more time to do this. That makes me sad.
* Got a sweet card in the mail from my sisterchick. It made me smile.
* Enjoyed our church service.
* Shopped for a new flat-screen television. Found what we want - now we have to start saving!
* Had corn on the cob and tomatoes for dinner one evening. Simple and good.
* Took a Sunday afternoon nap - a rare occurrence for me!
What did you do this weekend? Write a post and then link up over at Becky's so we can all read it.