* Spent most of the weekend in Atlanta, GA at a work conference. The conference was very informative and I learned a lot that I look forward to putting into practice at my job.
* Toured the CNN building in Atlanta and watched Fredricka Whitfield live as she reported the news. It was a fun tour.
* Flew from Boise to Salt Lake to Nashville to Charlotte to Atlanta to Phoenix and back to Boise. With NO medication. I'm quite proud of myself. But I still don't like flying.
* Watched two drunk women try to get on a plane at the airport. One wasn't allowed on at all. The other was allowed on, the plane taxied away and then came back and made her get off. Apparently she was "touching" people on the plane. As they were both sitting together in the boarding area and the security personnel were discussing their plight, one looked at the other one and said "She looks fine to me". Oh my.
* Attended our church's annual Family Fair and Round-up at the fairgrounds. It was a great day with perfect weather.
* Ate a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios for dinner. Sometime a bowl of cereal is just perfect for dinner.
* Brought Ava Claire home with me for a few hours. We colored, played ponies, played on the swing set, played babies and took a nap together. That little girl just melts me.
How about you? Link your post over at Becky's and let us all know what your weekend was like.