* Spent Friday evening around the firepit with all FOUR of my daughters, my sons-in-law and my sweet grandbabies. Special moments together that will be filed in my heart as a precious memory.
* Decorated and hosted a table at our church's Ladies Tea. My table was Beauty and the Beast.
* Said goodbye to my New York City girl. Sigh. Good-bye's are so hard for me. I hate them.
* Watched the last half of the Oklahoma/Texas football game - which marks the first time I have ever watched a non-Boise State football game. I am advancing!
*Attended an outdoor wedding on Saturday night. What a risk to plan an outdoor wedding in October - but the weather could not have been more perfect.
* Enjoyed our church service. We had a missionary speaker from Ukraine. The depth of commitment and sacrifice this precious family gives was very humbling to me.
* Found a couple hours of knitting time - so relaxing! I'm working on some top-secret Christmas gifts!
* Enjoyed a potluck dinner on Sunday with lots of good church friends.
* My husband's truck broke down in the church parking lot. It was making weird noises. Sounds like money to me :(
* Went to the local drive-in late Sunday evening and splurged with a cheeseburger and french fries. Yummy!
What did you do this weekend? Write a post and then link up over at Becky's so we can all read it.