* Since my husband and son-in-law are gone hunting for the week, Michelle and the boys moved in with me. So as you might imagine my weekend has revolved all around grandchildren! Yay! There's nothing better!
* A trip to the Pumpkin Patch was enjoyed on a simply beautiful autumn day:
Baby Aiden got his very own pumpkin:
Tyler spent some time in the maze:
These two have a very special little friendship:
* The girls, grandkids and I enjoyed eating dinner out after church - a rare thing around here.
* Enjoyed a very lazy Sunday afternoon.
* Watched a little football - a high school game and of course, Boise State.
* Began knitting a new pattern - a sweater for Tyler. It's hard to find knitting patterns that I like for little boys so I knew right away when I saw this pattern it wouldn't take long to get cast on my needles. So far it is knitting up really fast and I am enjoying it immensely. I have to hurry and get it off the needles so I can get Aiden's Halloween costume cast on. He is going to be a football. A knitted football at that!
* Made a favorite autumn snack - peanuts and candy corn. Tastes just like a nut roll. Yum!
* Caught up on laundry.
* Finished a book and started another. More about that in a future post.
* Tried not to think about how short the weekend seemed.
How about you? Link up at Becky's and let us know what kept you busy.