Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hello Again, Hello

So what have I been up to lately???

Being a grandmother to my four little sweeties! I love being with them - they are growing so fast.

Lots and lots of knitting. I am working on my first adult sized sweater right now. I have more projects in mind than I will ever be able to complete. I love that!

We just finished One Thousand Gifts in our Ladies' Bible Study. As I have mentioned, that book has had a profound impact on my life. I have grown so much through it.

I had a wonderful, unexpected visit from my daughter Tara over Mother's Day weekend. Our family was able to get away to the mountains for a couple of days and it was so wonderful.


Mostly I have just been taking life a day at a time. Marking off events and responsibilities and appointments as they come and go, planning our summer vacation, waiting for the weather to warm up for more than two days in a row and generally just trying to slow the days down.

It's good to be back.

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

That baby is 2 months old already! Man ... time flies! All of them just adorable and precious as all get out. Ava Claire ... LOVE that hair.

Dawn said...

So good to see you again! I have been wondering. What a lap and couch full of cuties. We are both so blessed with 4 each!

So glad Tara got to come home for a surprise visit. What a blessing.

We too are waiting for more than a day at a time of sunshine - so discouraging. We might have bad flooding when it ever warms jup and the huge amounts of snowpack in the mountains melts quickly.