Monday, April 23, 2007

Make's Me Want to Melt


This is Paisley, the little yorkie I am raising that is going to live with my sister-in-law in North Dakota. We only have her for 2 more weeks before she goes to her new home and we have fallen for her! This one will be hard to let go! She loves to snuggle and she is so soft that I can't even describe it! She sleeps in her little carrier on my nightstand every night. Her sisters and brother all left this weekend for their new homes. It is much quieter around our home today! It's always good to see these sweeties go make other people happy, but I have to admit that Paisley is a keeper!

5 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

This picture should win some kind of award. It is precious, and so are you.

Tara said...

Mom, that is soooooo cute! Will she still be there when I am? How is she getting to North Dakota?

Special K ~Toni said...

Just gotta torture me, eh?

She is adorable, send her to ND by way of Texas.

Special K ~Toni said...

Your daughter is blogging to? A family affair!

Corrie said...

Oh my goodness! You just made me want another dog! I think I would shed real tears if I had to give her up!