Tuesday, April 24, 2007

You've Got to be Kidding!

**UPDATE AT BOTTOM* (no pun intended)

“I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting.” Sheryl Crow


Does Ms. Crow think we all have bidet's in our bathrooms?

And wouldn't it be common sense to think that toilet paper limitations would require MUCH more energy to be used with washers, dryers, soap, and sanitizer?

and

Do we REALLY want to go here?

Just wondering

*UPDATE* Okay, it seems that Ms. Crow was just joking about this idea. Ummm.. okay...yeah - well Ms. Crow, just ask my kids - I have never appreciated bathroom humor!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, makes one wonder what kind of car she drives? What temperature does she set her central air on? Does she use styrofoam cups? And what DOES she do with her shoes that are no longer in style? Seems there are much bigger ways to make a difference without getting SO PERSONAL. Ok, I'm done now.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

My first thought when I heard this was, "How am I going to break this news to my husband." :)

Special K ~Toni said...

What you don't have a bidet? Jeez!

When taking care of my personal issues- I will use as much of the forest as I like. (I'm crabby today)

Just Me said...

Ok..so atleast she's thinking about doing something for the environment - but please....WHO is going to implement this wonderful suggestion? Dare I ask, if we will have "Powder-room Police" or "Washroom Wranglers" or..'Restroom Resistance'...I mean..nice idea Cheryl...but really, could we come up with something that doesn't make the whole world 'snicker'...

Susanne said...

LOL! I can't believe she actually thought she was being smart making that statement. Bizarre!

Thanks for coming by my site today and leaving a comment!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad she was kidding!

stephanie said...

haha the powder room police was funny :P I did get a bidet, though not because of her :P I kinda enjoyed using a bidet when I stayed for a couple of months in Asia. Since there were less toilet paper and more bidets, I guess I just got used to it.