Thursday, May 10, 2007
I have been tagged by Mom Tu-Tu to do the 8 Random Things meme. Here are the rules I found over at her place.
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight Random Things About Me:
1) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Diet Dr. Pepper - it is the best ever.
2) I am absolutely terrified of snakes. Two summers ago I stumbled across a 4 1/2 foot snake all stretched out in my back yard and I have felt violated ever since. I just can't enjoy my yard like I used to - I am constantly on the look out for snakes. But weirdly enough, I can't stop myself from watching snake shows on Animal Planet and National Geographic - go figure! I probably need to see a therapist or something!
3) I don't like Sunday night church. A little strange I suppose since I am a pastor's wife and all - but maybe not so much. I am so involved in many church things and am involved in evening church activities AT LEAST two other week nights and Sunday night just seems like a nice evening to rest and relax and prepare for the upcoming week. I'm just saying.
4) I am a news addict. By the way, I just learned that the word news is an acronym for: north, east, west, and south. (How's that for random!)
5) I hate onions but I love onion rings.
6) I have never been the driver in a car accident.
7) Hawaii is my most favorite place to go ever. My husband and I went there on our 25th anniversary and it was the happiest time. I live for the day when we get to go back again. I hope it's soon!
8) I would love to own/operate a Bed and Breakfast someday. I doubt if it will ever happen but I'm collecting breakfast recipe's just in case!
I am tagging:
Lisa at jus' ramblin'
Sharon at Sit With Me Awhile
Betty at On the Journey to Victory
Marianne at M'sMnMs-Musings, Madness, and Chocolate (I love her header of M&M's)
Elizabeth at Inside Betty's Head
Annie and Flower Garden I love her header of roses!